Our Children need you. Will you help?
- $50 supports plastic pickup teams
- $75 gives science journals to every student in a class to track science ideas and action successes
- $100 provides the materials for a classes’ 12 daily conservation projects
- $125 buys reusable water bottles for students in need at 2 after-schools
- $200 supports a 5th grade Green Team’s school-wide action project
At "e" inc. we strive to ensure EVERY student, no matter their personal challenges, is a central character in protecting the planet. All our students are taught about/engaged with the earth and how they can conserve it. We can't do this work without your interest, involvement, and contributions!
With your help we will engage students in both science AND action at 8-schools and 15- after-schools (that's over 2,000 students!). Help us reach our goal of raising $40,000 before mid-October (a modest investment of just $20 per child).
Be a part of our mission to save the planet. Help us involve students in taking on the important challenges of their day; Let’s move the “e” inc. ‘science plus action’ agenda forward!